SYSTEM-8 Sound Bank for Version 1.20
SYSTEM-8 Sound Bank for Version 1.20 contains patch data that can be used with the SYSTEM-8 at version 1.20 or higher.
* For information on how to check the version information and update the system, refer to the "SYSTEM-8 System Program."
This data is in the SYSTEM-8 export file format.
You can import this data into the SYSTEM-8 by using the following procedure.
- Format an SD card on the SYSTEM-8.
- Copy the downloaded export file to the "ROLAND/SYSTEM-8/EXPORT/PATCH" folder.
- Leaving the power to the SYSTEM-8 switched off; connect the SD Card to the SD Card port.
- Turn the power of SYSTEM-8 on.
- Use the import function to import the patch you want.
For information on how to import, go to the Reference Manual and refer to "Importing Sound Data from an SD Card (IMPORT)."